Below you will find information about accessibility for each of the venues that various Wild Writers Festival events will be held at.
CIGI Campus / Balsillie School of International Affairs
- The auditorium and foyer are fully accessible.
- The areas we have booked for the festival are on the ground level.
- The entrance to the building is off of Erb Street.
- Parking is available in the parking lot behind the building (off of Father David Bauer Drive).
- If you are arriving with someone, you can be dropped off at the front of the building and then the driver can go around the building to park
- If you are driving yourself, you will need to park in the lot behind the building and then walk around to the front entrance (this is a barrier-free pathway).
- There are accessible washrooms available on the ground floor.
- Site map
Nick & Nat’s Uptown 21
- There is one entrance off of King St, for which there is an access ramp for those who need it.
- The sidewalk outside is paved and accessible.
- The entire restaurant and washrooms are on one level.
- The washrooms are not fully accessible, as the stalls neither fit a chair, nor do they have bars for assisted transfer.
- Parking is available:
- off of Caroline at the Waterloo Town Square, and
- in two lots off of Regina (one behind where the post office once was at Bridgeport, and one beside Paul Puncher between William & Erb).
Rhapsody Barrel Bar
- More information coming soon.
If you have any questions or would like more information, please contact our Accessibility Coordinator, Nicole St Clair, at firstname.lastname@example.org.