Wild Writers Festival
The New Quarterly is proud to present the sixth annual Wild Writers Literary Festival on November 3-5th, 2017. Join us for a celebration of the savage and free and its expression in poetry, the short story, and everything in between. Create, learn, discover and share the art of groundbreaking writing.
INDIVIDUAL TICKET SALES WILL OPEN AT 12 NOON on SEPTEMBER 15, 2017. Tickets available at the door unless otherwise noted.
84 in stock
With the 2017 Wild Writers Platinum All-Access Pass, you receive:
- entry to the Friday Night Showcase Event with Alison Pick and Kathleen Winter
- entry to your choice of four writers’ workshops or panels
- one gourmet boxed lunch
- entry to the Saturday Night Speakeasy with Stacey May Fowles and Mark Kingwell
- entry to the Sunday Brunch at the Rhapsody Barrel Bar
- a year’s print subscription to The New Quarterly!
For more information and tickets to individual events, check out our full program.
Earlybird package prices in effect until September 15, 2017. Order your package now to reserve your spot at the Saturday Speakeasy and Literary Brunch, and to be the first to learn about workshops and panels as they’re programmed! Package price will increase to $150 +HST on September 15, 2017.
INDIVIDUAL TICKET SALES WILL OPEN AT 12 NOON on SEPTEMBER 15, 2017. Tickets available at the door unless otherwise noted. Prices subject to change.
Get to know our Wild Writers!Add to cart